- Enterprise Singapore has launched the Enterprise Development Grant (EDG). It has three pillars: Core Capabilities, Innovation & Productivity, and Market Access. It enables organizations seeking to update their business, innovate, or expand overseas.
- From 1 April 2022, businesses can receive up to 70% support for SMEs and 50% funding for non-SMEs. The Food Services and Retail sectors will receive up to 80% from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023.
- To be eligible, your business must:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore
- A minimum of 30% local shareholding is required
- Be able to start and finish the project on a budget
- Partner with an ESG Certified Consultant such as INSUM
- Members of the Insum team are certified ESG consultants who work with businesses in obtaining grants. Insum is happy to accompany your business in obtaining one.